Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Slice of Life

The photo challenge at I Heart Faces this week is a slice of life.  This is a toughie for me because all of my photos are a slice of life.  I keep going back to this one of my kiddos "cooking" on the kitchen floor.  I have always loved this photo because it shows a typical day at our house; kids in their skivvies, cupboards emptied out, play.  You just never know what they are going to do next!


Check out more at I Heart Faces
I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder what they are going to bake? Love the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... this is such a great capture! I love that they are just in their unddies baking away! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vantage point of a quiet observer in the background. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitchen items are the best toys, aren't they? (Except for when they discover the flour...lol)

    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete