Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anything but a face

So the challenge at I Heart Faces this week is "anything but a face".  I have many baby feet, ears, nose, eyes, belly, etc. photos but I was wondering what else I might have to fit the bill. This is a photo of my son's hand drawing on his 100th day of school.  I happened to be there because I am his teacher (not at home but at our public school...I'm the only first grade teacher so the poor kid had not choice!).  Anyway I love that he is a lefty like his mom and dad.  I love that I get to see him interact with his friends daily.  I am trying to savor every moment as his teacher, yet I know that I am too hard on him.  I don't want anyone to think that he is getting special treatment.  Anyway, check out more body parts at I Heart Faces.

2 comments:

  1. How great that you caught this moment. I love how you described the why of it. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for left-handers! Great shot, I love the colors. One day you'll both look back and enjoy the time you were able to have together.

    Can you help me win this scholarship? It's super easy! Check out my blog www.livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com , to find out how you can help me pay for college and help yourself win an amazing blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete